Monday, May 11, 2009

OH DONALD, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

I stand in awe and wonder at the gracious and forgiving spirit that comes from the mouth of Donald Trump. He is so magnanimous in his forgiving and caring spirit. He has taken the very uncivil words of a young lady who knows nothing of being politically correct, and he has given her his kind and loving words of support. Donald . . thank you.

I just wonder why it took so long for The Donald to give his official okay for Miss California. I certainly feel that he was sticking his finger into the air to test the wind currents. Why didn't he step forward immediately to tell the homosexual blogger to sit down and shut up. After all, it was Donald Trump who hired the outspoken critic of Christian values. He had read the blogs and he understood the viciousness of the attacks on those values.

If you are standing back and admiring Donald Trump for his recent actions, stop it. Everything that he has done has been done for the purpose of raising ratings on his many television productions. His has become one of the strongest production companies in the business. I, for one, will not be watching those programs.
But for Carrie Prejean, I give her my utmost admiration. Every time she has opened her mouth, it has been for the purpose of praising God. Most of you know that I have questioned her participation in what I consider to be godless pageants, but I thank the Lord that she continues to give a godly testimony.

Her stock has risen. I pray that her testimony over the coming years will remain strong. There's a huge world out there who will watching and hoping for her downfall.

As Christians, let's pray and support her in this journey.

No comments: