Sunday, October 12, 2008

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PRAYER

Dear Father. I thank you first of all for the freedoms of my country, for the opportunity to openly confess You as Lord. I stand in awe that you have allowed our country, though sinful and unrepentitent, to stand as a beacon to a lost and dying world. In this election season, I pray for myself. I want to be available for your work. You have given to each of us free choice, and I cannot change the actions of others. I pray that John McCain and Barach Obama will listen to you. I pray that their spirits will be directed by you. I want my nation to react as a Christian nation, but most of all, I want to react as you lead me. Lord, help me as I vote and as I support those that will be slected to lead my city and county and state and country. My life is yours.

No comments: